3d honeycomb Advent calendar from paper with no glue (free templates)
During the year there are so many people around us helping us to achieve our goals. If you want to say thank you to these hardworking bees you have to try this 3d honeycomb Advent calendar. It ís super easy to make and stores tiny sweets.
If you are searching for an Advent calender for men you must check out this billiard Advent calendar from paper.
How do I make a 3d honeycomb Advent calendar from paper
- 8 differently colored papers (8.5in x 11in) (weight: 65lb-110lb)
- Bonefolder / awl / ball pen refill etc.
- Cutting mat
1. You'll need 3 different colored papers and 8 pages in total. Print out the template and start cutting along the solid lines. The template results in 3 honeycombs.
2. Place a ruler on all the dotted lines and mark the folds by pressing down hard and running a bonefolder or an awl along the lines.
3. Fold all the short dotted lines inwards, which means to fold up. Fold all the long dotted lines outwards, which means to fold down.
4. Now plug the top part of the honeycomb into the bottom part. Reopen it again and fill your honeycomb with you favorite sweets. Finally stick the numbers on the top of the honeycomb.