How to make a paper baby bottle
For the birth of a baby, diaper cakes are very popular.
Who wants to spice up his gift makes this cute baby bottle from paper.
In this DIY post I'll show you the steps how to make a blue, pink or gender neutral baby bottle.
Step by step: how to make 3d paper baby bottle
- 4 colored construction paper (8.5in x 11in) (weight: 65lb-110lb)
- Bonefolder / awl / ball pen refill etc.
- Cutting mat
1. You need 4 page construction paper per baby bottle. The best will be you use paper with a grammage of up to 230g/m². Print out the template and cut out all solid lines with scissors.
2. Crease all dashed lines with an awl or a bonefolder. Therefore, place a ruler next to the dashed lines and crease the lines by pressing the bonefolder down.
3. Fold the short dashed lines up, i.e. up to you and the long dashed lines down.
4. Use glue onto the unprinted side of the flaps. Each number exists twice. Stick all the same numbers together in ascending order (1, 2, 3, ...). Start with section 1 and stick it to the section marked 1 on paper A, pressing firmly enough to make them stick together.